Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Summer!

I always forget about this blog thing!!!! Our summer is coming to an end as I get in gear to start school next week...yes NEXT WEEK!

My baby starts Kindergarten in August. I am happy and sad at the same time.

We had two big weddings the past two weekends in Nebraska. One for Ted's buddy Frank and then the following weekend for his cousin Mandy! We had an awesome time visiting with family and friends and had a great little family getaway. We had a chance to do some fun things in Omaha like the zoo (which is awesome) and the Children's Museum.

Here is a picture from Frank's wedding!





Hope you are all having a great summer!


Angie

2 comments:

Jill said...

You need to update more :) we love seeing pictures of Emma :)

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.