Hi, I am one of Becky's IL friends...I saw the link to your blog in an email (that made me cry!) that Becky forwarded to me. It caught my eye instantly because my youngest daughter, who will be 2 in August, is named Ella Rose! I think it's a beautiful name! :) I enjoyed reading some of your blog posts about your adoption journey and will come back and read more as you wait for your Ella Rose. :)
1 comment:
Hi, I am one of Becky's IL friends...I saw the link to your blog in an email (that made me cry!) that Becky forwarded to me. It caught my eye instantly because my youngest daughter, who will be 2 in August, is named Ella Rose! I think it's a beautiful name! :) I enjoyed reading some of your blog posts about your adoption journey and will come back and read more as you wait for your Ella Rose. :)
Post a Comment