I thought I had just posted my last post...I guess it was back in April...YIKES.
We have been super busy. Traveling to Florida to Disneyworld, St. Louis area to visit firends, my brother's new home, and to the Wisconsin Dells.
We have hosted may events also...my parent 35th wedding anniversary party, a family reunion for Ted's mom side (which just ended).
We have had 2 baptisms and 4 birthday parties...this weekend alone we have family coming in from out of town, a wedding, and a 40th wedding anniversary party.....
In the midst of all of the running...I am in the middle of switching jobs...I am going back to the original school where I first started teaching at...I will be teaching Kindergarten (my favorite grade). A move that was very, very needed...
Miss Emma...well she turned 4 (going on 24) in February. She has been busy hanging out with me. We have had class at the Library, Zoo, and currently dance camp at the children's museum...
I go back to work on August 1st but am looking forward to my new position and school.
I will post some pictures of some of our summer fun!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations on your new job!
Will you still be teaching year round?
Sounds like you've been busy, but a good summer!
Sounds like busy summmer,love the new look to your blog!!!!
Post a Comment